Most people gamble for entertainment, fun and enjoyment. Following these tips can help you to gamble safely and keep it enjoyable;
1. Don't think of gambling as a way to make money: Think of gambling as a form of entertainment, just like buying a movie ticket.
2. Only gamble with money you can afford to lose: Gamble within your entertainment budget. You can use Spend Limits or Deposit Limits to help manage your budget.
3. Set a money limit in advance: When it's gone – it's over! If you win, great! You can use Deposit Limits to help manage the amount of money you spend. For further self-help resources including a Gambling Diary please visit GamCare.
4. Set a time limit in advance: It's easy to lose track of time when you're gambling. You can use Time and Session Limits or Reality Checks to help manage the amount time you are logged into your account.
5. Never chase your losses: If you lose your set money limit and then try to win some of it back before you leave, then you haven't really set a money limit. Chasing your losses will usually just lead to bigger and bigger losses. You can use Loss Limits to help manage the amount of money you lose.
6. Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset: Decision-making can be more difficult when you're stressed or feeling emotional. Make sure you only gamble when you're feeling happy and clear headed.
7. Balance gambling with other enjoyable activities: When gambling becomes your only form of entertainment, it's unlikely that you're still just gambling for the fun of it, and your gambling may even become a problem. Make sure gambling isn't your only pastime.
8. Take frequent breaks: Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective. Step out for some air or a bite to eat at regular intervals. You can use Time and Session Limits to help manage the amount of time you are logged into your account, if you ever feel that you need an extended break you can use our Time Out feature.
9. Track your spend - at Gentingbet you have access to all of transactions history; deposits, withdrawals and your balance is always visible when you are logged in - see your account Transaction History.